• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

20190208_225759.png

Don't know about you guys but one time when I was 18 I signed to take my talents to an organization. It got a full ride. About 3 days in some of the guys were crying and homesick. We couldn't transfer or just quit like a coddled sissy. I stuck it out and handled my committment without a support animal or my Daddy hanging around like a creeper causing problems. Holy Cow! imagine that. Call it what you want but that kid is weak as cat piss.

Granted immediate eligibility to play this year. Hope he gets his ass handed to him game one with a nice concussion. From there on I hope he fades in to oblivion as the gutless wonder flop he is. But no hard feelings. You ****ing crybaby snowflake turd.
A ENTITLED KID, MOM WAS ON GOVERMENT ASS. DID NOT KNOW HIS DAD, POOR BABY

In the next few years, the strength of any recruiting class will be decided by how many 5, 4, and 3 star high school players you get and the number of transfers you get from the transfer portal. Every player in the country believes they should be starting. Most, not all, are willing to transfer to play sooner so the NFL will see them sooner. While I don't like it, I can certainly understand it. The money, the NFL will pay for what they consider to be top players, is the lure. Can't be a top player if you don't play. Just the way it will be going forward.

Back
Top Bottom