• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

The NCAA is weak, inconsistent, and subscribes to political correctness. Don't most of you (who like sports) wish thousands of fans were cheering for you, even yelling to put you in the game? Sounds like he was favored not discriminated against. Ridiculous ruling

Your tax money? Athletic scholarships are funded by Alumni and
Donations and not one dime of state or federal tax dollars are used.

The football players take advantage of Hope (which technically isn't tax money I guess) and Pell grants, which is tax money.

But your point is well taken. Just like coaches salaries, which are mostly funded by private donations, and Athletic Assoc. contracts like TV.

But I guess where he slept, the food he ate, the electricity he burned, the free books, the facilities he used, the free gear, the weight room, the practice field etc.... didn't come from stolen funds(tax money) ? I guess all that **** just magically appears when needed. These "kids" are parasites.

Everything you listed is paid for by the Athletic Assoc. as a private corporation.

why did he even go to georgia to begin with

Word on the street is that he honestly thought he was going to beat out the QB who came within 15 seconds of winning the National Championship. See above about spoonfeeding.

Rumor is that his ground for appeal to waive the sit out is that he was "misled" by the Georgia coaches about his playing opportunities.

Rumor is that his ground for appeal to waive the sit out is that he was "misled" by the Georgia coaches about his playing opportunities.

"Now that this matter is concluded, I would like to clarify some facts. I have no regrets about my time at UGA and have no hard feelings for the school or football program. My overall experience at UGA was fully consistent with UGA’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. My sister is a softball player at UGA. I am still close friends with many of my UGA teammates. A part of me will always be a Georgia Bulldogs fan."

Back
Top Bottom