• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

he will sit out a year, so he didnt think this through.He will play at Ga just not next year.But someone coached him to leave.

He will sit out next year but he won't lose a year of eligibility. Who knows why he'd want to transfer? Could be that he was lied to or misled and he's ticked off. No idea. By this time next year Fromm is going to be getting ready to move on to the NFL. Seems like Fields would be handed the reins of a winning team. Might be more to this story than meets the eye.

All these "superstars" wanna play immediately. They don't wanna wait their turn. I do think Kirby should've used him more, but oh well

He made it clear coming in that he had no problem red shirting. Tough situation for Kirby with only 2 scholarship QBs, and you need your backup to have experience. With my zero coaching experince, Kirby had opportunity to pick 4 games to play him in and keep his red shirt available. I don't know of any games UGA won that would of been losses without putting him in. It could of been planned better IMO.

Good riddance. Kid is a *****. Welcome to the real world snowflake. Hope he goes to another SEC East team so he can be driven in to the ground over and over and over.

The article I read on ESPN said it was pretty much just a rumor at this point. If he's smart, the only way he'll transfer is if he is granted the hardship transfer. This would allow him to play next season. Without that it's pretty pointless to leave. He would be better off just starting and trying to beat out Fromm for the position or wait until the 2020 season (assuming Fromm leaves early for the draft).

He didn't beat Fromm out. Not a fan of transferring because of playing time but I understand it. Either way, as a UGA fan, I dont want to see 5 star players transfer out, period!

Back
Top Bottom