• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

He made it clear coming in that he had no problem red shirting. Tough situation for Kirby with only 2 scholarship QBs, and you need your backup to have experience. With my zero coaching experince, Kirby had opportunity to pick 4 games to play him in and keep his red shirt available. I don't know of any games UGA won that would of been losses without putting him in. It could of been planned better IMO.
I think that was the plan,he been threatening all year why not take a year eligibility away from opponent.

The media gets “paid or street cred” by posting stories (whether true or not). Unfortunately, we live in a world where the number of clicks of a mouse determine a media outlets (or reporters) good standing. As a lifelong Bama fan & being raised there I watched the Jalen saga from inside & outside the state lines. The media tried to remain relevant & drudge upa story the entire off season. Jalen never wavered. It was just ego’s given too much credence.
Could Fields transfer? Sure. But the story, we will find, is originating from outside the school & player circles. Likely, a media outlet or a school in desperate need of a QB.
Anyone recall the QB for hire story before Cam Newton went to AU? Unfortunately, bad influences on young kids are everywhere.

He won’t leave UGA early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's projected to be drafted in the early rounds of the 2020 draft. Why is he going to pass up on becoming a millionaire to play another year at UGA? You may be right but I'd like to know what your prediction is based on.

He's projected to be drafted in the early rounds of the 2020 draft. Why is he going to pass up on becoming a millionaire to play another year at UGA? You may be right but I'd like to know what your prediction is based on.

I love Fromm but I doubt he ever starts a game in the nfl. I bet he stays at UGA as long as he can and try’s to get that national championship. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom