• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

Given the current state of SEC football, IMO it's unreasonable for any true freshmen to expect to come to one of the top 2 or 3 teams in each division, and expect to unseat an incumbent QB.

Maybe some linemen, because bulk can make up for ability, and some runners, but the QB has to know stuff, and SEC level football isn't learned in one summer camp.

No dog in this fight for me , pun intended ! I’m from close to where he is from. All he’s ever heard is how great he is , yada yada yada . Typical big fish in a little pond scene . Went to Georgia’s expecting to have the world at his feet and the starting job given to him . Found out he wasn’t that good or experienced , now it’s little fish in a big pond scene . Him leaving and not wanting to pay his dues and learn as well as earn his way , speaks volumes on his ethics and morality, just my opinion !

Been thinking about this Fields transferring thing. There was a line in AMC’s Walking Dead last season that came to mind. If you want to be the man you’ve got to beat the man. Fromm is the man, Fields either llacked the patience or work ethic or both to beat the man. If he transfers, and again- if he does I wish him well, but he ain’t got what it takes to be the man in The Dawg Nation.

Been thinking about this Fields transferring thing. There was a line in AMC’s Walking Dead last season that came to mind. If you want to be the man you’ve got to beat the man. Fromm is the man, Fields either llacked the patience or work ethic or both to beat the man. If he transfers, and again- if he does I wish him well, but he ain’t got what it takes to be the man in The Dawg Nation.

He'll be okay. I'm sure there is more to the story. Personally, I hope he goes to UF so I can hear people complain about it for the next few years.

He'll be okay. I'm sure there is more to the story. Personally, I hope he goes to UF so I can hear people complain about it for the next few years.

He is not going to UF. I believe he will end up at Ohio State, and he will do very well there. Kid is an athlete and will excel in a Spread type offense. I just dont understand why he went to GA to begin with as they run a pro style offense.

He is not going to UF. I believe he will end up at Ohio State, and he will do very well there. Kid is an athlete and will excel in a Spread type offense. I just dont understand why he went to GA to begin with as they run a pro style offense.

That does nothing to feed my fantasy of UGA fans complaining about him incessantly.

Com•plain
verb
to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event
We Dawg fans don’t “complain”. This is the Deep South. We grumble. There is a difference!

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom