• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

Damn dude, he just wanted to play football and he knew he wouldn't get the opportunity behind Fromm. He's just a kid and to hope he gets a concussion is a pretty ****ty thing to say.

He isn't a kid. He just wasted a year of my tax money. I have had several concussions. He will be fine. He is a walking talking vagina.

Damn dude, he just wanted to play football and he knew he wouldn't get the opportunity behind Fromm. He's just a kid and to hope he gets a concussion is a pretty ****ty thing to say.
For real. It’s just a game, played by kids. I take it too seriously at times, but it just puts me in a bad mood if we lose. Rooting for someone to get hurt is just shi**y.

For real. It’s just a game, played by kids. I take it too seriously at times, but it just puts me in a bad mood if we lose. Rooting for someone to get hurt is just shi**y.

Not hurt. Just knocked the **** out. And I hope JF11 runs through his sister a few times just for principle.

My barber cuts one of the uga coordinators hair and was telling me that the word is fields was the epitome of a piece of **** and they were glad to see him go and that he had no push to listen to any of the staff and told them that he was the best QB in the nation that he was doing what he wanted. If he truly was like that it's no wonder he had no playing time.

He isn't a kid. He just wasted a year of my tax money. I have had several concussions. He will be fine. He is a walking talking vagina.

Screenshot_20190208-211639.png

Which is it? Is he a kid or isn't he?

My cuts one of the uga coordinators hair and was telling me that the word is fields was the epitome of a piece of **** and they were glad to see him go and that he had no push to listen to any of the staff and told them that he was the best QB in the nation that he was doing what he wanted. If he truly was like that it's no wonder he had no playing time.
I’ve heard the same thing....he wasn’t exactly a shining example of a teammate. There’s lots of 5 star busts. He may turn out to be another one.

It's not about Fields....it's sbout the beginning of free agency in college football....chose a school, not get enough playing time....just go to another the next year....rinse and repeat....just say someone said something to you that offended you. This will make a mess out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom