• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

K & L frame Smith & Wessons lets see them!

BRETTBELK
Any of you guys selling any of these?

I was wondering the same thing. A couple years ago I decided to get rid of a kind of uncommon 581. Definitely uncommon in about 98% condition. My dad told me later he would have given me the money to hold on to it until I wanted it back after I showed him a picture of it. I've loved the L frames ever since. Just let me know when you want to sell that 686 CS 1 Wheeler. I'm right next door in Hoschton with cash set aside for it.

I think I would let my house go into foreclosure before I sell that gun :) Of all my revolvers, I absolutely love that one. I had a guy offer me an A+ grade HKP7 M8 with 4 mags and I turned him down.

To add insult to injury, I had 2 of those 3" versions at one time, one of which had been magna-ported (not by me). I sold the ported one for $350 becuase at the time, that's all they were worth... I usually kick myself once or twice a week over that.

Wheeler

The thing is you can find an HK p7. Even the 4" CS-1 is on gunbroker quite a bit. I've never even seen a 3" in person. When they were first made available to civilians nobody wanted a gun that usually had a couple thousand rounds put through it. They tested and re-tested(due to a part recall) most all of them alot. They were built to military standards and tuned like a performance center gun if not better. I've shot a 4" and it was sweet. Almost bought the one that was recently posted on here but want a 3". Very nice gun you got there too bad it won't eventually be mine. The search continues.

A couple of pinned-barrel classics (I mean real classics), a Model 10 and a Model 15.
i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_SW_20Handguns_DSC02651.jpg

A P&R 2.5 inch Model 19 in a cheap old scratched up holster I had a fellow make for me. I have since added a set of diamond grips for an even more retro look.
i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_SW_20Handguns_DSC02263.jpg

Five-screw M&P from the very early '50s.
i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_SW_20Handguns_DSC02230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom