• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

K31 Swiss at Classic Firearms - $550

Quacker

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Still a little bit pricey but Classic Firearms announced today that they are selling K 31s for $550. Get one with a matching bayonet for $650.

Every collector should have one!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Agreed! I’d get one if I didn’t have one already. Love it! I liked it they will include a matching bayonet. I would like to get one for m I get one if I didn’t have one already. Love it! I liked it they will include a matching bayonet. I would like to get one for mine. I don’t think they are being imported anymore.

"Good" surplus condition.

I've found Classic to be very "optimistic" with their grading criteria.

Whatever.

I bet they will all be gone by tonight. Matching number bayonets are already out of stock.

They don't turn up very often, but they are among the best milsurp rifles to have. The Swiss did well. Wonder if these have the name tag in the butt stock.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The K1911 carbines are fun to shoot, too. Fair condition for $419 - not too shabby!

I wonder when the GP11 will come back?

"Good" surplus condition.

I've found Classic to be very "optimistic" with their grading criteria.

Whatever.

I bet they will all be gone by tonight. Matching number bayonets are already out of stock.

And the K31's are gone...

I suspect there will be some $750 "excellent" condition ones turning up for sale in the near future.....and, that my friends, is how flipping works to raise prices.

Back
Top Bottom