• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Karma comes a'callin' for Chrissy Teigen

giphy.gif

For real. Is this somebody we're supposed to know or recognize?
Just some barfly married to somebody famous......publicist figured out their numbers were sagging a bit so what better than a "hey, I been strugglin' with my affliction - pity and love me, please!" puff piece. Both of them are abject leftists.

50 days is the longest she has been sober ?? where is that participation trophy again ?
Next week she will have a “hiccup” and be high/drunk again and expect to be in the tabloids.
I have lost close fam members to drugs, friends that had problems, seen and been around that crap all my life.
This is an ego boost for her, the real drug they are hooked on - vanity, one of my favorite sins .
Congrats Crissy Whoever you are….:target:

I applaud her sobriety, because I know how hard it can be having seen it firsthand in my family. But she's a sycophantic leftist and about as annoying as they come. It puts emphasis on the addage that "No matter how hot they are, there's someone somewhere who's tired of putting up with her sh*t."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3608205/inside-chrissy-teigen-booze-battle-sobriety/

So it's "karma" that she battles with an addiction? You need serious mental help. I'm sure you are annoying to some people and someone has been tired of putting up with you. You have your vices as does everyone. So when something goes wrong in your life, remember this post about karma.

If true I'm glad she's sober. She is Obama's BFF and a huge liberal. She's also known as a online bully encouraging several people online to kill themselves recently. Several companies dropped her as their spokesperson as a result. Call me jaded but this is probably a PR firms attempt to rebuild her brand.

Back
Top Bottom