• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kawasaki 220 4 wheeler Skipping....

when you get into it, if you have any questions. you can call me at the shop.
678-688-1146 t-f 9:30 to 5:00 sat 10:00 to 2:00
later
Bob

Hahaha! I've got two Honda Recons and one Yamaha Grizzly 125. I've had little problems here and there out of all of them. Nothing's perfect.
I know, I was just poking fun. My buddy had a Kawasaki 300 years back that always gave him fits, he sold it and got a Rancher 350 and has never regretted it, been jam up so far.......

I know, I was just poking fun. My buddy had a Kawasaki 300 years back that always gave him fits, he sold it and got a Rancher 350 and has never regretted it, been jam up so far.......
Those Ranchers are pretty nice. I know a guy that's got one and he loves it. The only real problems I had out of my Recons were caused by the previous owners not doing routine upkeep on them like they should have.

From what I've seen most ATVs are pretty dependable as long as it's not one of those POS Chinese knock offs. Those things are complete garbage.

Those Ranchers are pretty nice. I know a guy that's got one and he loves it. The only real problems I had out of my Recons were caused by the previous owners not doing routine upkeep on them like they should have.

From what I've seen most ATVs are pretty dependable as long as it's not one of those POS Chinese knock offs. Those things are complete garbage.
I traded a cherry 2003 Rancher 350 last year in a deal for a Polaris Ranger 700 XP Browning Edition. I've got a bad hip and back so the 4 wheeler was tough to ride for any amount of time. I had never owned a Polaris before and wasn't sure how I'd like this one, but I absolutely love it! Best all terrain vehicle I've owned so far, it will do just about anything I need in the woods and rides like a dream over the Rancher.

That's the truth (about the Chinese knock-offs)

Several videos floating around about owners getting so pissed off they would collect a pile of them and set them on fire!

If you are on your original coil, it's very inexpensive to replace. My dad gave me his 220 bayou and it wasn't running either. The coil wire was in bad shape going to the plug, but you could barely tell. I replaced it, the plug, and cleaned the carb and got it running pretty good. It's begun not running as well lately, and I think it may be due to ethanol gas.

Back
Top Bottom