• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kayak Fishing Thread

6C50BFAB-66EA-4757-ABB0-F10968CCA9CC.png
Native Ultimate 14.5. Propel

Cooter69

OK,I'm looking hard at em,I am handicapped, cant go jogging!!Can Paddle!! And love to fish, hunt, Anyway looking at the perception pescador pro 12 because of th seat and I can move it around!! Gotta move a 4wheeler B4 I can purchase one!! The pelican Catch 12 has also had consideration!! Wat yall thank??

Brand new to kayak fishing and just traded into an inflatable fishing kayak (Sevylor Colorado I believe) with one of my wife's colleagues. Has anyone used both inflatable and hard bottom and possibly explain some of the differences (pros/cons)? I've been looking at the Advanced Elements fisher pro model as a future option, but wanted to try this cheap one first before I sink too much $$ into them.

We've always taken our flat bottom and v-hull john boats out to Wyoming and Montana and always get funny looks from the folks in the McKenzie boats and heavy duty drift boats and rafts. I am taking the kayak out there, but probably won't drift with it until more comfortable due to river conditions and tracking issues I've read about. Leaving next week so any tips are welcome!

Brand new to kayak fishing and just traded into an inflatable fishing kayak (Sevylor Colorado I believe) with one of my wife's colleagues. Has anyone used both inflatable and hard bottom and possibly explain some of the differences (pros/cons)? I've been looking at the Advanced Elements fisher pro model as a future option, but wanted to try this cheap one first before I sink too much $$ into them.

We've always taken our flat bottom and v-hull john boats out to Wyoming and Montana and always get funny looks from the folks in the McKenzie boats and heavy duty drift boats and rafts. I am taking the kayak out there, but probably won't drift with it until more comfortable due to river conditions and tracking issues I've read about. Leaving next week so any tips are welcome!
I messed around with inflatables many years ago. Unless they have improved them a lot, there is no comparison to a hard boat.

Back
Top Bottom