• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep the good Karma rolling...

This is probably the wrong place for me to mention it but since it's my thread I'm putting it here. I need a rifle buffer, spring and tube. If any of y'all have any of these goodies laying around your parts bins hoola at me. I can pay you something for them and cover the shipping.

This is probably the wrong place for me to mention it but since it's my thread I'm putting it here. I need a rifle buffer, spring and tube. If any of y'all have any of these goodies laying around your parts bins hoola at me. I can pay you something for them and cover the shipping.

You’re just allowing folks the opportunity to help out their Karma lol

If it helps....I’m about to pickup a KAK Shockwave Kit. I don’t need the spring or buffer. If they’ll work for you I’ll send them out.

You’re just allowing folks the opportunity to help out their Karma lol

If it helps....I’m about to pickup a KAK Shockwave Kit. I don’t need the spring or buffer. If they’ll work for you I’ll send them out.
That's cool. I was wanting to use a Magpul rifle stock but I already have a carbine stock. And you know how beggars can't be choosers and whatnot. When I get home I'll PM you. Thanks

That's cool. I was wanting to use a Magpul rifle stock but I already have a carbine stock. And you know how beggars can't be choosers and whatnot. When I get home I'll PM you. Thanks

That’s fine. I don’t know much about the springs and buffers. You sound like you do, so I’ll send it and you can make it work haha

Back
Top Bottom