Kel tec pmr30 available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fistfullaholla

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Ft. Benning PX has a few PMR30's in stock!!! ($330 in box w/ 1 mag) You know that .22mag pistol with the 30rd mags that you usually need to get on a waiting list for. Big drawback here is that you need to be retired military with PX privileges or currently serving. Every other gun shop I talk to tells me this things are on back order, yet I see them regularly in the PX.

Picking mine up today and listing it for sale ASAP. Sadly I gotta get market craze price for it since times are rough currently in the fistfulla household. I've watched these fetch $650 over on gunbroker and I could use the cash.

Dang, my PX priveleges just expired on March 28. :-/

Picking mine up today and listing it for sale ASAP. Sadly I gotta get market craze price for it since times are rough currently in the fistfulla household. I've watched these fetch $650 over on gunbroker and I could use the cash.

Them's fightin' words 'round these parts.

typically... one does not make a post about what a great and relatively exclusive deal they are getting and then admit they are going to make some serious cash off fellow members. The word that comes to mind is tacky.

regardless on my opinion of that... thank you for your service.

typically... one does not make a post about what a great and relatively exclusive deal they are getting and then admit they are going to make some serious cash off fellow members. The word that comes to mind is tacky.

regardless on my opinion of that... thank you for your service.

Wasn't trying to be "tacky" or any other action motivated by ill intent. I like this community and do my best to provide good information and decent deals to members when I have something to sell.
My intent was to let members know that a relatively difficult to find pistol was in stock and available at a good price. Never planned to sell it on ODT, as I wouldn't insult the intelligence of the folks here with fad prices that people are willing to pay on other sites. I just need some extra cash this month.
Being tacky, or sneaky, or otherwise an ass (if that were my intent) I could have bought all of the pistols in stock, never said a word, and jacked up the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom