• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kemsey knives

outlaw1961

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
does anyone on here have knowledge of this knife maker? I know he was a deputy at Cobb and Cherokee and started making knives professionally in the late 80’s. He was also in blade magazine several times in the 90’s. Still lives in Cherokee. I picked up five of his knives today at a yard sale

Two on the right I am going to keep trying to make up my mind on the others

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 29
Thanks dog town, I also picked up a Japanese ww2 police officers parade sword and a 1951 Russian sks. I missed by one hour a beautiful German k98 with all markings intact for 200 and a Soviet svt for 200. I looked at them while the buyer went to get the money. I also handled a Colt 1911 from ww1 and one from ww2 and other long guns from both areas. HE is keeping those along with 3 samurais swords from ww2. One is a nco sword and the other two were officers. I had a great day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 18
I know Badger, wife drags me to many of these and I just sit in the truck. At least I knew the man having this one and worked with him before we both retired. I knew he always had a lot of weapons but never knew about the world wars collection. I almost didn’t go but wife talked me into it. I should have went the day before.

Back
Top Bottom