• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gone

Code Master

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Edit: This is gone. Thanks for everyone who showed interest =)

We moved into our home 2 years ago and the previous owners left their washer, dryer, and refrigerator with the house. We didn't know and brought our own washer and dryer so we just replaced them and put the ones they left in our garage. We had a friend claim and remove the dryer because he needed one but didn't need the washer so this is still up for grabs. Unsure if it works, but looks in good condition minus sitting in the garage for a bit. No need for it since we have a washer already and I'm confident it works considering we're still using the refrigerator they left with the house.

We live in Douglasville GA near Fairburn and Lee Rd off I-20.

washing machine 1.jpg
washing machine 2.jpg

If it doesn't work, i'll take it .I'm in d-Ville, however, if it does work, I'll let someone who needs it claim it because I'm going to rip it apart, I just want the drum.

Sounds good! As stated though we don't know if it does work, but believe it might based on the refrigerator that was left. So if someone wants to grab it in the chance that it does that would be awesome too. Either way we just want it gone =)

:thumb:

If its still available Sunday let me know and ill come get it. I just wanted to give it a chance in case there was someone who may be in need of it.

:thumb:

If its still available Sunday let me know and ill come get it. I just wanted to give it a chance in case there was someone who may be in need of it.
I have one that does not work. You can have it. I am in Lilburn.
I need one that does work. I am willing to pay up to $100 for one in working shape.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom