• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kentucky Gov. To Sign Permitless Carry Gun Bill To Become 16 State With Permitless Carry

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Both KY House and Senate passed by a wide margin. Governor will sign it. Media false flag question will it make KY the OK corral? Well how about the other 15 states or the state that has always retained their right? Idiot tools.

@2:00 here:

More info:

I watched the Governor speak about this on OAN and I cannot find video as his reply was profound truth.

So they censor him-turn the sound off but show him talking... What are they so afraid of that they have to prevent his voice from being heard?

upload_2019-3-11_10-59-20.png

Seems to me the old west was a heck of a lot safer than today's streets. The movie industry glamourized the old west as a shootout around every corner of streets, but in fact much different when people could actually defend themselves against the occasional convict looking to rob someone .

I spoke to rep. Alan Powell about this a few months before the election. According to him the reason nobody wants to push this through in Georgia is because he says without a permit we lose reciprocity with the other states that honor our permit. When I asked about eliminating the fee he wasn’t for it. So I suggested a permit should be introduced and obtained before people are allowed to attend a church. He didn’t think that was funny. Ironically more people have died as a result of religious beliefs than all of history from firearms, but I digress.

I spoke to rep. Alan Powell about this a few months before the election. According to him the reason nobody wants to push this through in Georgia is because he says without a permit we lose reciprocity with the other states that honor our permit. When I asked about eliminating the fee he wasn’t for it. So I suggested a permit should be introduced and obtained before people are allowed to attend a church. He didn’t think that was funny. Ironically more people have died as a result of religious beliefs than all of history from firearms, but I digress.

B.S. The permit can still remain, allows reciprocal carry with other states but within our borders no permit required (for non-prohibited persons) other than our 2A as enumerated within our BOR.

It's simply another means to carry within GA it doesn't replace permitted carry. Why would he think that? No other state has done this of the 16 states currently that agree with the Constitution and BOR.

Back
Top Bottom