• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kershaw 1555G10, is this like a gateway knife drug?!

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Never got into knives, just tossed what ever in my pocket or went with nothing and never really cared.

Last gun show I was at I stopped by vender with knives, picked out a Kershaw 1555G10 2.75 blade, assisted opening G10 grips, very cool little knife and only $26 bucks!

And that's how it starts, flicking at my desk, reading, looking, going to a few stores, *ugg*.

Now I've got 3 Kershaws, 3 zero tolerance knives, a spyder co, and benchmades and I got ISSUES!

In a way it's okay though because honestly I have enough guns and collecting a few cool knifes to swap out as my edc in the office is really cool....

I'm trying to keep it on the justify able side cost wise but dang.... The Hinderer Jurassic or MP-1 is HOT as is the We Knife 619!

Currently have ZT0350, ZT0566CF, ZT0456, Paramilitary 2 Digi Camo, Benchmade Axis 300 Tan.

But eventually I will have a Rick Hinderer Jurrasic or MP-1!!!!

Yep, I'm covered on Kershaw, great little knives for the Money.

Pretty much covered on Zero Tolerance Models and benchmade.

The next one I will buy will be a Rick Hinderer or the WE Knife 619. But I'm going to take a break for a little while!

I've seen a number of Kiser knives that are attractive to me but I'm hesitant on buying them... anyone speak of their quality or are they just mediocre run of the mill.

Hate to buy one and be disappointed wishing I had saved the money and got something higher end.... I'm finding I'm pretty picky and not being able to find these in a store locally to see is a bummer.

yup, good knives are a dangerous drug to get into. i started with a decent CRKT, then came a spyderco endura, then a manix 2, the several benchmades including the 3550 i daily carry, now i also have a couple zt's laying around. thankfully i've slowly been pulling myself away as no matter how many i buy i still just carry my beat up benchmade. i still want to try out one of those kershaw launches though

I have a benchmade Axis 300 with the tan G10 scales, super nice solid knife, 3.1" blade and while it's a great looking knife the side of the handle is bit small, the scales a bit rough on the hands, a bit wide and the carry clip digs in a little. It was my first and I still like it but it's hot spot city...

My ZT 0566 is probably the most comfortable to carry, comfortable, solid. Use the kershaw's for tougher work since cost wise a little more disposable. ;)

Never got into knives, just tossed what ever in my pocket or went with nothing and never really cared.

Last gun show I was at I stopped by vender with knives, picked out a Kershaw 1555G10 2.75 blade, assisted opening G10 grips, very cool little knife and only $26 bucks!

And that's how it starts, flicking at my desk, reading, looking, going to a few stores, *ugg*.

Now I've got 3 Kershaws, 3 zero tolerance knives, a spyder co, and benchmades and I got ISSUES!

In a way it's okay though because honestly I have enough guns and collecting a few cool knifes to swap out as my edc in the office is really cool....

I'm trying to keep it on the justify able side cost wise but dang.... The Hinderer Jurassic or MP-1 is HOT as is the We Knife 619!

Currently have ZT0350, ZT0566CF, ZT0456, Paramilitary 2 Digi Camo, Benchmade Axis 300 Tan.

But eventually I will have a Rick Hinderer Jurrasic or MP-1!!!!

Kershaw blur was my first "real" knife. I retired it after 9 years of legit daily use.
I HIGHLY recommend that you go buy a Microtech from @DEVEST8R and watch the real addiction begin!

I've seen a number of Kiser knives that are attractive to me but I'm hesitant on buying them... anyone speak of their quality or are they just mediocre run of the mill.

Hate to buy one and be disappointed wishing I had saved the money and got something higher end.... I'm finding I'm pretty picky and not being able to find these in a store locally to see is a bummer.

@nicaburns may have sone knowledge on Kizer

Back
Top Bottom