• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keymod rails

Im not sure if it would work on all accessories, but I had an MLOK Afg that I wanted to use on my keymod rail. I looked on amazon and ordered Keymod screws and they worked like a charm.

I definitely like the slimmer keymod rails. I will never need 4' of picatinny rail to add junk to. I mainly run a hand stop and possibly a light on certain rifles.............cant imagine needing much more

If i want to start adding bipods and chainsaws i can just buy the keymod rail section.

I much prefer the mlok honestly. It works just as well but actually looks like it's just another milled section of the rail, that and it doesn't irritate me like the key of when I have a firm grip.
Me too! Unfortunately, I was already pretty much "keymodded up" before M-Lok became widely known. Too late to switch up now.

Tried keymod and M-Lock. Changed to keymod all the way. Lots of mounts and easier to attached. No worrying about M-Lock nuts being misaligned.
The thinner rails are nice. Most come with additional picatinny sections to add existing grips and such.

Back
Top Bottom