• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keymod rails

So I handled a V11PRO at my LGS yesterday. It had a factory DD vertical grip that was keymod. I cannot find one online anywhere. They are nonexistent online. Even on DD's website, they don't show a keymod vfg.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Are you sure it was a DD VFG? From the factory, I didn't think the V11PRO had a VFG on it (the ones I have seen did not) and it could be an aftermarket add-on.

Are you sure it was a DD VFG? From the factory, I didn't think the V11PRO had a VFG on it (the ones I have seen did not) and it could be an aftermarket add-on.

I am absolutely certain. I didn't think they came with a vfg either but this one was most definitely a DD keymod vfg. It was a stubby also, not like the regular DD vfg's. It had the rubber inserts to match the pistol grip and stock. It's probably the only one in existence lol...I thought it was a BCM stubby at first but it was definitely a DD. I've got to go back sometimes soon, so I may snap a pic. Or see if they'll sell it to me separately!

When I saw it, I was like Holy ****! They do make one! So when I left, I got back online to search.. and found nothing. Again. Lol

That V11PRO is actually an outstanding deal over the other DD rifles. It's $100 more at that LGS than the other DD's, but it comes with a comp, ambi safety, and a Gunfighter charging handle. Edited to mention it also come with a Geissele SD-3G.

I am absolutely certain. I didn't think they came with a vfg either but this one was most definitely a DD keymod vfg. It was a stubby also, not like the regular DD vfg's. It had the rubber inserts to match the pistol grip and stock. It's probably the only one in existence lol...I thought it was a BCM stubby at first but it was definitely a DD. I've got to go back sometimes soon, so I may snap a pic. Or see if they'll sell it to me separately!

When I saw it, I was like Holy ****! They do make one! So when I left, I got back online to search.. and found nothing. Again. Lol

That V11PRO is actually an outstanding deal over the other DD rifles. It's $100 more at that LGS than the other DD's, but it comes with a comp, ambi safety, and a Gunfighter charging handle.

Interesting. If it's DD, it will have their logo on it.

I'm loving the new picmod!
IMG_7242.JPG

Back
Top Bottom