• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KGmade EOS-22 Integral For the 10/22 Closer look video

I just left his shop where he met me on a Saturday afternoon and gave me a tour of the facility. He showed and demonstrated their EOS-22 integral and their soon to be released titanium MODULAR .22 suppressor! Both are phenomenal! They sounded very nice and quiet despite being fired in the enclosed shop. The machining and craftsmanship are first class! I just couldn't help myself and ordered the 10/22 integral barrel today and I don't even own a 10/22... YET! Thanks Z!

I just left his shop where he met me on a Saturday afternoon and gave me a tour of the facility. He showed and demonstrated their EOS-22 integral and their soon to be released titanium MODULAR .22 suppressor! Both are phenomenal! They sounded very nice and quiet despite being fired in the enclosed shop. The machining and craftsmanship are first class! I just couldn't help myself and ordered the 10/22 integral barrel today and I don't even own a 10/22... YET! Thanks Z!

Time to start looking at 10/22's that come available. You will most likely need a new stock to fit the barrel and such. You've got 4-5 months to be patient and find a great deal. I have a different integral 10/22 and they are a blast to shoot.

Time to start looking at 10/22's that come available. You will most likely need a new stock to fit the barrel and such. You've got 4-5 months to be patient and find a great deal. I have a different integral 10/22 and they are a blast to shoot.
Prob atleast 5~6 months! I've got 4 suppressors submitted in the last 3 months, so now I need to get some threaded barrels for the handguns and find a deal on a 10/22. It doesn't have to be perfect cuz I'm just going to cannibalize it anyway but I want a stainless receiver.

Wait to get a stock until after you have the barrel. I used a TacSol one and took some sandpaper to barrel channel to smooth it up and be able to remove the shroud. My barrel setup actually had a 0.9265 instead of 0.920 barrel and I went free float to make it simple to clean.

http://www.tacticalsol.com/x-ring-series-accessories/vantage-rs-1022-stock?rq=vantage

This is the stock I used in gray and it works great as entire barrel shroud is easy to remove. Also, makes a great looking gun.

We have a magpul x-22 stock on the demo gun. I really like the stock, but they have a rib at the end of the forend that presses on the barrel, so I had to remove that to get the shroud off easy. Its a quick job with the right tools, and I would be glad to do it for you if you didnt want to mess with it.

That was the first time I had seen that X-22 stock and I really liked it! I'll either go with that one or one of the fancy laminated ones.

How much was the barrel?

How much was the barrel?

$525.

That was the first time I had seen that X-22 stock and I really liked it! I'll either go with that one or one of the fancy laminated ones.

I like it too. I think they nailed a perfect blend of tactical, target and hunting. It's a solid stock at a good price

Back
Top Bottom