• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KIA Stinger - wow

Dunno for such a big car 255hp is not really going to get the job done and although 365 sounds attractive I'm a little hesitant since it requires twin turbos (all the power you need 5sec after you needed it)

Dunno for such a big car 255hp is not really going to get the job done and although 365 sounds attractive I'm a little hesitant since it requires twin turbos (all the power you need 5sec after you needed it)
no
The twin turbos are small as eco boost fords uses

Comes in really quick

But how long before those turbos blows that engine

I bet it will last til warranty up

But hey they did extended warranty on their crappy gdi for blowing up and locking up

My wife's sister and her husband used to both drive Hondas
For the last 7-8 years they ve driven Kia

He's a traveling salesman puts about 80-90k a year on em

and buys a new one when his gets close to 300k on it
He's on his second or third one , no problems ever .
Tires and oil changes

1/2 price of a Honda and they've not had any repairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy extended warranty and trade out before warranty is up

Have all maintenance done at kia only
They do have good looks but thats about it

So far none of their line up have i seen last without problems

And their maintenance is ridiculous expensive and if you miss 1 they void warranty repairs
you're what i call a 1% 'er

I would never get that lucky nor 98.8% my customers
But how long before those turbos blows that engine

I bet it will last til warranty up

But hey they did extended warranty on their crappy gdi for blowing up and locking up

Not really sure, but I think that I'm detecting a trend here. You didn't get beat by a Kia in a drag race in your youth did you?:car:

i want to know teh weight, if its as heavy as it looks than teh 4 cylinder one will just be laughable at 255, the 350hp one may be ok but again depends on the weight. i like that the power is actually going to the right wheels but without proper weight distribution it could just be asking for some trouble

Back
Top Bottom