• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KIA Stinger - wow

Not really sure, but I think that I'm detecting a trend here. You didn't get beat by a Kia in a drag race in your youth did you?:car:
no

But i work on them daily and deal with their ****ty warranty and their rules
Junk

But i do like their looks of the optima and this stinger

At end its a kia cant get much pootang in a kia

They sell a lot more 4 doors cars than 2 door cars
If you have friends or kids a four door is pretty handy

Hey... don't make me "bust your chops"... :boink: :)
cap'n_obvious.jpg

no
The twin turbos are small as eco boost fords uses

Comes in really quick

But how long before those turbos blows that engine

I bet it will last til warranty up

But hey they did extended warranty on their crappy gdi for blowing up and locking up
My gripe with it aside from the reliability issues you just pointed out is the MSRP. Is it gonna be $40K for the mid level model. If so then that makes no sense.
In 08 I worked at a Hyundai lot in Warner Robins. That was about the time Hyundai introduced the Genesis I believe it was. They were about $30K and didn't even have Hyundai emblems on the grille. My question is that if you're spending that kind of money would you really be spending it at a Hyundai or Kia lot? I know I wouldn't. Don't get me wrong I like Hyundai and you get a lot for your money with them. Kia is the same story. My wife loves her 2010 Soul. I'm just kinda mehh about it. It's fine for what it is but far from perfect. I had to order a coil pack for it less than a month after we got it.

They depreciate so fast worst then any other

I dunno
Some Porsche and BMWs depreciate pretty fast too

The Porsche Cayenne loses its value like you wouldn't believe

Look at the completed sales (the ones with the price in green ) on eBay

A 9 yr old cayenne that cost $100k new sells for $8500 all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno
Some Porsche and BMWs depreciate pretty fast too

The Porsche Cayenne loses its value like you wouldn't believe

Look at the completed sales (the ones with the price in green ) on eBay

A 9 yr old cayenne that cost $100k new sells for $8500 all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i dont know any cayenne costing 100k but i do know when those get 100k miles they are cheap

But 90% all kia and hyundai models are worthless after buy new

Mosy Porsche holds value due to name

I met a key Kia investor about 10 years ago...

He said within 10 years Kia will surpass Ford and Chevy's and be inline sales gunning for BMW/Jaguar/Mercedes....

The problem they are now having is OVER PRODUCTION as a ton of inventory is stacking up. I heard they could quit today and not run out of complete Kias until mid March 2018....

That means price reduction and extreme discounts just to get rid of them. Just you watch by January Kia will be giving them away!

Back
Top Bottom