• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KIA Stinger - wow

And their maintenance is ridiculous expensive and if you miss 1 they void warranty repairs

That is not a true story. The reality of this is that Kia has no basis for not honoring a warranty claim unless they have proof that you misused or abused your vehicle. Not following their "recommended" maintenance does not rise to misuse or abuse. Any attorney who is even semi-competent could explain this to them. They provide a warranty to customers to protect themselves, and there are very specific legal requirements that must be met before they can decide to not honor the warranty.

How funny is it that now if you want a rear wheel drive 4 door car you have to get a car from A company based outside the US ?

The two US based companies left don't make em Anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so did some more searching and holy **** is it gonna be a fat one. Numbers are looking like 3650lbs for a base model and just shy of 4000 for the v6 awd model. That officially just killed any chance of this thing not being ****.

should have stuck to the concept, looked waaaaay better

http://www.kia.com/eu/future/gt4_stinger/

That is not a true story. The reality of this is that Kia has no basis for not honoring a warranty claim unless they have proof that you misused or abused your vehicle. Not following their "recommended" maintenance does not rise to misuse or abuse. Any attorney who is even semi-competent could explain this to them. They provide a warranty to customers to protect themselves, and there are very specific legal requirements that must be met before they can decide to not honor the warranty.
deal with them on a daily basis

5 days a week

They do have good looks but thats about it

So far none of their line up have i seen last without problems

And their maintenance is ridiculous expensive and if you miss 1 they void warranty repairs
I have done a lot of repairs on all types of cars, from high end to low.
Rarely have I done anymore than routine maintenance on with Kia or Hyundai.
They seem to be like the energizer bunny, they just keep going.

so did some more searching and holy **** is it gonna be a fat one. Numbers are looking like 3650lbs for a base model and just shy of 4000 for the v6 awd model. That officially just killed any chance of this thing not being ****.

should have stuck to the concept, looked waaaaay better

http://www.kia.com/eu/future/gt4_stinger/
That link doesn't mention weight, only that they concentrated on weight reduction.

That link doesn't mention weight, only that they concentrated on weight reduction.

the link was just for looks comparison to the original concept which looked way better. The weight just took some looking around, but shes gonna be a big girl

Back
Top Bottom