• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kia Telluride?

their warranty is all but great ….

And for some reason the movie Tommy boy comes to mind
Any remember the Tommy boy and warranty and turd lol
2021 Kia Telluride
5 yr/60,000 mi basic, 10 yr/100,000 mi powertrain

100k powertrain warranty is all but great?

And yes, great movie.
"I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it."

2021 Kia Telluride

And yes, great movie.
"I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it."

because they offer 10/100k warranty you obviously never owned one
Read all the fine print of their warranty

you be amazed how much they refuse to honor my friend
Just because they can show you hey look at this 10yr 100k
Numbers we wrote down for you

it’s getting them to actually fix it need that so called warranty

I can’t count how many engines came to me busted and they wouldn’t honor it because required service was never followed per their handbook

miss one service even over a couple miles bam no coverage
Miss a whole service bam not covered
And have you priced any of their services

As a mechanic that has years and years experience with this brand I personally have never will own them
Telluride looks amazing but so does the stinger but I’ll pass based on my professional experience from over the years

I'm biased I guess. Toyota, Honda.....if I had to pick a third I would try a suburu.

I like standard automatics (no CVT's, avoid timing belts where I can, avoid turbos and avoid GDI (too dirty on the oil).

That is why I like Toyotas seems easier to get. Hyundai and Kia I have heard mixed things if you buy one new I guess you have the 10 year warranty if they will honor it.

Used car prices right now is like housing........bonkers.

How does one justify 800-1000 car payment to something that the value is tanking daily? (no judgement, I just I hope I learned my lesson so I drive old crap lol)

2021 Kia Telluride

The warranty is a sale pitch, any vehicle can make 100k miles with proper maintenance it's what comes after and KIA doesn't have it. Expensive to keep on the road when the mileage and age gets up in numbers.

I have been looking at one since using a 2017 Sorento AWD to tow the camper, the Kia's are top notch as far as I am concerned, been driving them since 2002,

Back
Top Bottom