• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

This is the picture that I posted. All I said on the post was that it was in Telfair county. I didn't say it was between Milan and Chauncey. I didn't say it was on el bethel Rd I could have went on a day it's between the pheasant farm and dirt road 85. Didn't go into any of that. All I said was Telfair. And he said all of y'all gonna come shoot his deer at night.

Heh, I see what you did there.

1-800-241-4113 is the # to call for report poaching. Web site is : www.georgiaNRF.org

Turn the bastard in to the DNR.
^^^^^This^^^^^ And while you're at it, turn yourself in for not reporting his ass for poaching when you first found out about it. You're just as guilty as he is for knowing about it and not saying anything. Getting booted out was karma for not reporting him, FYI.....I ****ING HATE POACHERS! Poachers and the ones who know about em' and do nothing steal wildlife from the rest of us hunters who don't BREAK THE ****IN' LAW. If that hurts your feelings.......tough ****, I really don't care.

^^^^^This^^^^^ And while you're at it, turn yourself in for not reporting his ass for poaching when you first found out about it. You're just as guilty as he is for knowing about it and not saying anything. Getting booted out was karma for not reporting him, FYI.....I ****ING HATE POACHERS! Poachers and the ones who know about em' and do nothing steal wildlife from the rest of us hunters who don't BREAK THE ****IN' LAW. If that hurts your feelings.......tough ****, I really don't care.

calm down buddy.iI did talk to someone and since I never saw any poaching as my post originally states. If I would have i would have made a call.
Its all what he told me he would do and stories that he told me
he said she said doesnt really work

Back
Top Bottom