• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidnapping

lot of good replys here. OP I would pop a few in someone trying to take lil ginger! :thumb:

Having lost a child I can promise you NOONE is harming my kids or family while I am able to remedy the situation. No one should ever have to lose their children.
Sorry to hear. I couldn't just stand and watch anybody's kid get grabbed up myself ; never been there but I'm purdy sure how thangs would go down

My wife works in midtown and told me she is worried about being kidnapped...sometimes. I told her fat people are hard to kidnap. smack.jpg
Seriously, I'll be on your jury and see you acquitted in about 10 minutes.

My children, beat to death with my bare hands. Never mess with a man's family. The calmest of people will become unpredictable if backed into that corner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
My first thoughts........might would even try out my new hand made Damascus folder and plea temporary insanity?

lot of good replys here. OP I would pop a few in someone trying to take lil ginger! :thumb:

Having lost a child I can promise you NOONE is harming my kids or family while I am able to remedy the situation. No one should ever have to lose their children.
I'm sorry for your loss

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom