• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidnapping

Don't give'em time to flea. I have no desire to take a life but.......
In general i have no desire to take a life(like right now), but mess with my family heck a child in general blood lust is what comes to mind. Children are innocent and as an adult it's OUR job to protect them. I have no qualms or quarls in taking a life in that instance. For that matter they have no place here, and our world is better off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would empty a mag in a kidnappers ass no matter where it was, then reload.

I have always told my kids that I have never worried about them getting kidnapped. If they ever were, the kidnapper would lock the brakes up on the getaway car about 50 yards away and beg them to get out. lol :thumb:

Code section 16 -3-21 says that you can use deadly force if you reasonably believe it's necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

What is the definition of a "forcible felony" you ask?

See 16-1-3.

It's a felony (more than 12 months possible sentence) that has the threat of, or use of, physical force or violence.

I can't think of any way to commit a kidnapping without either using (1) physical force (pushing, shoving, grabbing, carrying) or (2) threats of violence that cause the victim to meekly submit and walk where here she is told to.

Either way, you've got a green light to fill that kidnapper with lead.

But, you better be sure it's really a kidnapping in progress. What if you had a situation where your kid wandered off away from you and some kindly stranger picked her up and was helping her find her parents, carrying her toward where he saw a woman some distance away that he thought was the child's mom?

Don't jump to conclusions.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this.....

While I agree in spirit, how are you going to protect your child from the next one if you aren't there?
I understand your sentiment. I really do but my child needs to know that I love them to the point of death. The odds are against them being assaulted more than once while they are young and after that point they should be more than capable of defending themselves.

The standard for being a honorable man doesn't change based on who is incharge.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom