• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidnapping

Totally agree if you are sure the oversized gorilla man is kidnapping your child but be sure. This child wandered off and a good Samaritan got beat up trying to return the child to the parents.

http://wfla.com/2017/06/27/good-sam...after-helping-toddler-in-lakeland-speaks-out/

^^ This ^^
Apparently many children think I look like their grandpa. I have had them run up to me in stores and hug me. I usually squat down and talk with them until the inattentive parent shows up. Don't want to get into a shootout with a frantic parent, so please take a sec to analyze situation before opening fire.

^^ This ^^
Apparently many children think I look like their grandpa. I have had them run up to me in stores and hug me. I usually squat down and talk with them until the inattentive parent shows up. Don't want to get into a shootout with a frantic parent, so please take a sec to analyze situation before opening fire.
Very good point....a lot of kids see me as a big teddy bear,while some grown up don't see me this way I've been told...lol...I'd never hurt a child...their gods gift to us grown up to watch over and protect

Very good point....a lot of kids see me as a big teddy bear,while some grown up don't see me this way I've been told...lol...I'd never hurt a child...their gods gift to us grown up to watch over and protect
You, a teddy bear? More like a grizzly bear without the fur coat. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom