• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

Update: ureteroscooy last night. Got big one but small still in kidney . This pain is worse than my episode last week. The bloody and burning pee, L kidney throbbing, groin pain and constipation are next level. I had to cancel patients today and likely tomm - I hate it, cause I’m never out! Toradol is best thing but only lasts 4-5 hrs before wears off and can’t take but every 8. This is not for the weak, respect to all you out sufferers out there. Chris
oxy and hydro was all that worked for me.Took my last antibiotic today no more green pee in a couple of days.Get well Doc wish I could help

6abb5065f1f128a44530a63498796238.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Update: ureteroscooy last night. Got big one but small still in kidney . This pain is worse than my episode last week. The bloody and burning pee, L kidney throbbing, groin pain and constipation are next level. I had to cancel patients today and likely tomm - I hate it, cause I’m never out! Toradol is best thing but only lasts 4-5 hrs before wears off and can’t take but every 8. This is not for the weak, respect to all you out sufferers out there. Chris
Chris I'll keep you in my Prayer's, Please let me know if their is anything I can do to help!!

Chris I'll keep you in my Prayer's, Please let me know if their is anything I can do to help!!

hey Phil, thx so much. Went back to work today. Sitting on the couch with a heating pad and a cold Gatorade. Feeling better, just weak and sore. Stent in for another week or two. Thx to all for the thoughts and prayers, also for some nice get well surprises. Y’all are salt of the earth - appreciate you.

Update: I need a second surgery! Urologist says that there is still a stone in the left kidney. I could leave it and wait and see, but if I want to continue to fly and train, it needs to come out or FAA could ding me at next physical. I have a 6 day reprieve before I have to go thru that severe surgery pain again. Oh man, I don’t know what’s worse, knowing what’s coming or not knowing.

Mine started june 28.Had ultrasound on July 22 didnt work,had surgery aug 27 and stent removed yesterday.Lots of pain wouldnt wish anyone to have to go through well maybe that one asshole on here,he dont matter at all.
Biker13, I’ve had the same surgery and it’s no fun. They let me remove my stent after 10 days. That was an adventure. 18” of string plus 18” more of tubing. I thought I’ve never going to stop pulling! Lol

Back
Top Bottom