• UPGRADE UPDATE 3 - More stuff is fixed now. Please check here and report any issues . Thanks!

Kidney Stones

Critter4528

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
120   4
Reaction score
I have a 12 mm Stone in 2008,
believe me I know pain, I've had a history of them this was my biggest one, I swore off sodas and tea, since then I drink water or beer, problem solved,
Good to go now!!!

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
An Old Has Been
15   0
Reaction score
Holy schiznit. Got my first kidney stone this am. Ambulance to Er at 6am. Pain meds, scans, sent me home 7hrs later to pass it. 7x10mm. This isn’t going to be fun. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone; the most intense pain you can imagine.
Yes siree! I have many surgeries and still pass em often. Many small ones are still up in my kidneys and as long as they stay up there, I am fine.
Hope you get some relief asap.

mcdougmd

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
Had one mechanically extracted with the mac tools mechanical fingers. Then stent was ripped out too. Special kind of pain. All my others I passed so they weren't as bad.

Badger

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Georgia Original
43   0
Reaction score
Dang doc, I hope you get that puppy out soon...only had one so far in my life as I remember it was constant, nagging pain...hope I never have another......

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
117   0
Reaction score
Update: not passed. Stuck in L ureter just north of the bladder. Cystoscopy is next step. Have another in L kidney she will try to get out at same time. Barbwire Barbwire gave me some suggestions I will try, but scan really shows its stuck good.

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Viking Overlord
1044   0
Reaction score
barbwire is a good analogy when they pull that tube thru that penis. Good luck and I will send prayers for you.Tomorrow is one week from the stent removal and I am feeling so much better.You will too.

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
117   0
Reaction score
barbwire is a good analogy when they pull that tube thru that penis. Good luck and I will send prayers for you.Tomorrow is one week from the stent removal and I am feeling so much better.You will too.
Never had anything up my wanker before. I know I’m getting old now. Glad your doing better. Thx for prayers

Top Bottom