• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

I have a 12 mm Stone in 2008,
believe me I know pain, I've had a history of them this was my biggest one, I swore off sodas and tea, since then I drink water or beer, problem solved,
Good to go now!!!

Holy schiznit. Got my first kidney stone this am. Ambulance to Er at 6am. Pain meds, scans, sent me home 7hrs later to pass it. 7x10mm. This isn’t going to be fun. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone; the most intense pain you can imagine.
Yes siree! I have many surgeries and still pass em often. Many small ones are still up in my kidneys and as long as they stay up there, I am fine.
Hope you get some relief asap.

Had one mechanically extracted with the mac tools mechanical fingers. Then stent was ripped out too. Special kind of pain. All my others I passed so they weren't as bad.

Dang doc, I hope you get that puppy out soon...only had one so far in my life as I remember it was constant, nagging pain...hope I never have another......

Update: not passed. Stuck in L ureter just north of the bladder. Cystoscopy is next step. Have another in L kidney she will try to get out at same time. Barbwire Barbwire gave me some suggestions I will try, but scan really shows its stuck good.

barbwire is a good analogy when they pull that tube thru that penis. Good luck and I will send prayers for you.Tomorrow is one week from the stent removal and I am feeling so much better.You will too.

barbwire is a good analogy when they pull that tube thru that penis. Good luck and I will send prayers for you.Tomorrow is one week from the stent removal and I am feeling so much better.You will too.
Never had anything up my wanker before. I know I’m getting old now. Glad your doing better. Thx for prayers

Back
Top Bottom