• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kids POLARIS Ranger or RZR (150/170)

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Been pondering a side by side for my son. The polaris Ranger 150 is ideal, but would also consider the RZR 170. Strongly prefer EFI as I am so sick and tired of nonstop carb issues with just about everything I own ---and yes, I use NON-ETHANOL fuel.

Might consider a 570 or better yet the Honda Pioneer 500/700, but those tend to get $$$$.

Might just buy a leftover 2019 model out of state to avoid the HIGHER GA prices and such. They have some fair deals now. However, wanted to see if someone local has a slightly used one for a reasonable price.

PM me year, make, model, location, and price. If it is something that catches my attention, I will definitely respond.

Thank you....

-----
PS: Could offer a suzuki 80 (big bore kit) and polaris 90 in trades. Both run and ride without issues. Also have a Honda Recon 250 that runs excellent, but I can't figure out how to adjust the auto clutch. GRRRRR. --- might sell them separately so if anyone is interested, PM me offers and/or your interest.

Did Polaris ever get the rzr170 right? A lot of them were catching on fire, including the one that we had. They said that they weren't meant for offroad!

Attachments

• 20150724_171923.jpg
    20150724_171923.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 21
I can’t imagine ever getting rid of my 570 midsize. It works great crawling though the woods. I found my 2014 on Facebook several years ago, at one hell of a deal. Keep an eye out there, especially with people looking for Xmas money.

Good gosh!!!!!
I never knew that.
Heck, if that's the case, I don't want one. Rather just spend a few grand more and get the Pioneer 500.
I'll research it. Thanks.

The 170 were Chinese motors. I'm sure the bigger Polaris utvs are fine, but I would research the 170 before buying one.

UPDATE:
Think i need to change the listing to HONDA 500/700 PIONEER or Yamaha 660/700.
The questionable polaris issue isn't worth dealing with it. Not to mention, he will outgrow it within 2-3 years anyway.
And I like to keep stuff for awhile.

Thanks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom