• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

About the first part of May i will be back up there.

I'm thinking I may pass through there this spring a bit more restrained than the last time...

I'll probably call on my Wahaller friend and ride 28 into Highlands first.
DSC_0102.JPG

I'm thinking I may pass through there this spring a bit more restrained than the last time...

I'll probably call on my Wahaller friend and ride 28 into Highlands first.
View attachment 1439322
That's a great road
Zero traffic Sunday morning just after daylight
Lot of fun roads around highlands

Not crowded like the dragon either

Duc 996 main bearing gave up the ghost. It's been at Duc Shop. Rebuilding the old girl for some tarmac strafing in 2018.
I hear Mark does really good work. 996 is a nice bike. I did my first track day last year and had a hard time keeping up with one on my ZX636. Duc has sooo much torque out of the corners.

I ride an 07' Multistrada on the street when I get free time. Good luck with the engine rebuild.

I hear Mark does really good work. 996 is a nice bike. I did my first track day last year and had a hard time keeping up with one on my ZX636. Duc has sooo much torque out of the corners.

I ride an 07' Multistrada on the street when I get free time. Good luck with the engine rebuild.

Thanks, that's a great scooter.

You will hammer the heavy twins on the tight stuff with the ZX636, think Wolfpen Gap/GA 180. They thought I was slower until I hopped on a 400 lb. GSXR 600 with 16,500 red line and ran them down 180.

Bitches!

Back
Top Bottom