• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

I would love to have this bike in my garage.....

6FACAD39-AA36-4BE4-972E-3DABE5BB6C09.jpeg

I used to run from Vogel to Winfield and back on a Honda Trail 90

Got it when I was 12 and put 6000 miles on it
Used to make a big loop of wolf creek to roaring fork down to bowers cove road to owl town road , go almost straight across 129 to some other road that came out tesnatee gap road and up the pavement to Helton creek and across past the falls to 180 just below Neels gap and straight across 180 from Helton creek road there was a pulloff and at the bottom the the embankment there was a road that went came out in the upper campground at Vogel

There was also another road that went out of the other upper campground road at vogel that came out directly across from wolf creek road at the horseshoe curve

a couple years later I got a XL-175

I used to run from Vogel to Winfield and back on a Honda Trail 90

Got it when I was 12 and put 6000 miles on it
Used to make a big loop of wolf creek to roaring fork down to bowers cove road to owl town road , go almost straight across 129 to some other road that came out tesnatee gap road and up the pavement to Helton creek and across past the falls to 180 just below Neels gap and straight across 180 from Helton creek road there was a pulloff and at the bottom the the embankment there was a road that went came out in the upper campground at Vogel

There was also another road that went out of the other upper campground road at vogel that came out directly across from wolf creek road at the horseshoe curve

a couple years later I got a XL-175
My first "street" bike was a Honda Trail ST90, got it when I turned 14. Road it up and down Islamorada and Plantation Key for a few years until I saved enough to buy my first car.

Back
Top Bottom