• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

dude. . . no gloves. . . that side of the hand is ****ing toast. when i laid mine down when i first got it i was in jeans tshirt and sneakers, didnt go great but all in all not that bad but holy **** was i glad i wore gloves
Sometimes when I go to a restaurant down the street or run errands, etc, I don't wear a jacket or boots but always have a helmet and gloves on. When I first started riding I remember a buddy of mine telling me if you don't want someone wiping your ass, wear gloves!!

Sometimes when I go to a restaurant down the street or run errands, etc, I don't wear a jacket or boots but always have a helmet and gloves on. When I first started riding I remember a buddy of mine telling me if you don't want someone wiping your ass, wear gloves!!

yup, i can remember looking down at mine after i laid it down and seeing how ****ed up the gloves were and just kept thinking, man wonder what it would have done to my hand.

When my brother went down, he wasn't wearing gloves. Just to put how hard it hit the ground, the helmet completely cracked so yeah his hands were messed up so nasty

When my brother went down, he wasn't wearing gloves. Just to put how hard it hit the ground, the helmet completely cracked so yeah his hands were messed up so nasty

damn that really must have been some hit. i was thankful mine was nothing big, jsut some rash on the arm that was gone after a couple weeks thanks to tegaderm and a limp for a good couple weeks, no doc needed

I sold a back protector to a guy last night. When he met me he was a new rider on a Kawi 300. Had a nice hoodie on, riding pants and a nice helmet. I sold him the back protector (he said he has a nice jacket just too warm to ride with it) but he didn't have gloves yet. I had him follow me back to my house and gave him a decent pair of sport gloves I had that were spares. hate to see someone that's just getting into it without them. he was buying good gear just didn't have enough of it yet.

I sold a back protector to a guy last night. When he met me he was a new rider on a Kawi 300. Had a nice hoodie on, riding pants and a nice helmet. I sold him the back protector (he said he has a nice jacket just too warm to ride with it) but he didn't have gloves yet. I had him follow me back to my house and gave him a decent pair of sport gloves I had that were spares. hate to see someone that's just getting into it without them. he was buying good gear just didn't have enough of it yet.

Good on you. As you know, buying a bike is only half of the battle. Buying gear can be expensive, buying good gear is stupid expensive. I was a staunch Atgatt guy for years, now I will ride without riding pants sometimes depending on which bike I take, but I know it's going to suck if I go down in just my carhartts.

Nice, helping out the young riders!

Speaking of young riders, the parking lot was full of bikes Sunday at T.W.O. but I don't think I saw anyone under 35 years old except the girl behind the counter taking food orders. Why the decline of new riders over the years? Bikes cost to much with maintenance and insurance? Scared of motorcycle's? More interested in playing video games and smoking a bowl all day with their friends? Other???? Where's the new riders??

This is one of the hottest ODT bike members on this site.

Bad ass biker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom