• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killed my j frame.

Will be on its way back to S&W this afternoon. I called and they sent me a call tag.

I have a 43 and a 26. I love both of them. Neither carry in my front pocket like my J frame. I have bought and sold all sorts of guns but have never found anything that puts shot 1 on target faster. That said I have a Mika holster ordered for my 26.
I CARRY A M37,NOW YOU HAVE ME WORRIED. DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

I dont know how many thousands of trouble free rounds I have through this gun. Of all the guns I own I wish I knew how many rounds I have through this gun. The gun never missed a beat yesterday at the range. It was not until I took it apart to clean it that I found the trouble. When I get it back I will shoot a few hundred rounds and it will go right back in my pocket.

time fo dat.jpg
:boink: :)

Will be on its way back to S&W this afternoon. I called and they sent me a call tag.

I have a 43 and a 26. I love both of them. Neither carry in my front pocket like my J frame. I have bought and sold all sorts of guns but have never found anything that puts shot 1 on target faster. That said I have a Mika holster ordered for my 26.
That makes sense. The J frame is the best option for pocket carry.

Well I got my 60 back and its good to go. When I got it back I thought it didnt feel quite as awesome as it did when it left. I thought maybe it was because I had shot several hundred rounds of strictly striker fire since it was gone. It just hit me this morning that they probably put in new springs. I thought I was running a stock trigger return spring but maybe I wasn't.

I CARRY A M37,NOW YOU HAVE ME WORRIED. DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
I've got a 1970's vintage M37 with a cracked frame I picked up before I was smart enough to look for that. People have always said to send it back to Smith and they might actually replace it but I doubt that will happen.

I've got a 1970's vintage M37 with a cracked frame I picked up before I was smart enough to look for that. People have always said to send it back to Smith and they might actually replace it but I doubt that will happen.
A simple phone call or email would answer that question for you.

Back
Top Bottom