• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kinda late for the prude card isn't it?

Everyone knows that respect for the office of the President of the United States is only due if “your” candidate won. (Shaking my head).

The results of allowing the left to hijack the American education system in the 1960’s and sanitize God from everything in our Country is showing.

Thread closing in 3, 2, 1...

:closed_2:
Amen

thats just a stupid post...
you take a professional model, modeling jewelry,and compare it to being a stripper???
thats just lame. remember she is European,you can see boobs on public tv in Europe.
big difference between that and referring to her as a stripper...
I agree with you. That's like saying Stormy is a classical dancer.

Zero feedback on a trader sight......................

giphy.gif

I think that photo is quite tasteful and she was modeling, what’s the big deal? However trying to make her look like a slut is a different matter all together.

All I can say is thank God that pic isn't of Michelle Obama. There ain't enough eye bleach for that.

Honestly though, satire is protected speech so I'm not going to get too wound up about TI's little video. The guys a typical rap-star moron. He pledges allegiance to the Dems and creates lots of propaganda for them.

Agree with previous post. That's very tame by European standards.

Sexy photo doesn't equal stripper.

I'm still trying to figure out how Stormy Daniels, known mostly for films of anal sex, has become the spokeswoman for downtrodden women every way. She made a good living portraying an abused woman participating in graphic sex acts, and she is the spokesperson for who exactly?

By the way, in case you missed it, her lawyer just had a $4.5 million dollar judgment rendered against him for underpaying his employees, and he was evicted from his offices for non-payment of rent.

These are the spokespeople for the new left.

Back
Top Bottom