• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kirby sheats the bed again

Brady did have Randy Moss for for a while and Gronk. He's got the best receiver group in the NFL at Tampa. That being said Brady could probably beat the Falcons with me at wide receiver.
He had moss for 1 year. And they lost in the suprbowl to the giants

The funny thing is none of you seem to realize that UGA losing that game was the plan all along. Bama aint been that good all year and UGA aint been that bad all year. Its not a coincidence.

The funny thing is none of you seem to realize that UGA losing that game was the plan all along. Bama aint been that good all year and UGA aint been that bad all year. Its not a coincidence.
I really hope you don’t believe that.

I really hope you don’t believe that.
Why? Is it really so inconceivable that they conspired to ensure both teams made the playoffs? And give an SEC player a better chance of getting the Heisman?

Conferences share money between member schools. CFB is a business first and foremost. What is going to bring in more money and more high-profile recruits? One team in the playoffs and another in a consolation bowl or two teams in the playoffs, which gives the conference a better than 50% chance of winning the National Championship?

SB1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom