• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kiss my "lowball" offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you've managed to make just three deals in a little over 12 months....given your angst over haggling and your inability to do it very well, coupled with your lack of commerce on the site in general....maybe this just isn't your thing. I mean, your monicker says it for you, you're only "semi- pro."
Thank you for that. I only buy it if its what I want, and intend to keep not trade a week later like most here. I don't haggle. And its' semi-pro bass fisherman. never made it to bassmasters

I paid $15 to be a supporter right away as a low cost to conduct business with likeminded people. I justified it easily when compared to say armslist which is full of flakey, non responding individuals. In the short time i have been on odt i have realized supporters, 99% of the time, are rock solid serious folks. Take it for whats its worth but i have seriously considered doing business ONLY with supporters of odt.

I paid $15 to be a supporter right away as a low cost to conduct business with likeminded people. I justified it easily when compared to say armslist which is full of flakey, non responding individuals. In the short time i have been on odt i have realized supporters, 99% of the time, are rock solid serious folks. Take it for whats its worth but i have seriously considered doing business ONLY with supporters of odt.
I may only have 3 feed back, but they count. I am a man of my word. If you don't want to deal I will find it somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom