• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kiss my "lowball" offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure His advertising is sold by the # of viewers on this site per day

Wow, you are a piece of work. Don't want to support, want prices to be whatever you say, and then admit that you just like to start shyte. See if you can come to the next M&G. I am sure everyone would just love for you to tell them what they should ask for their property. But then again, you would have to have balls.

Wow, you are a piece of work. Don't want to support, want prices to be whatever you say, and then admit that you just like to start shyte. See if you can come to the next M&G. I am sure everyone would just love for you to tell them what they should ask for their property. But then again, you would have to have balls.

Shot across the bow!!! But a good one.

Hey my advertising is sold on views per day, ya'll keep it up. This thread is getting good

Hey my advertising is sold on views per day, ya'll keep it up. This thread is getting good

No it is not getting good. You and your class are just getting old. Typical tough guy, calls people names from behind a keyboard. Never has to see them, never has to confront anyone. Sure is easy to call members names when all you do is sit at a screen. I will have my name tag on at the next meet and greet. Will you?

Not only have I gotten amazing deals but I have met some darn nice guys! Even sold an upper to a guy this week who gave me an extra $5... I tried handing it back and he said "Nope, the last guy I did a deal with gave me $5 extra and I just thought I would pay it forward"
Plenty of amazing deals and super people here... More than happy to ignore the few turd piles in the pasture :)

True, I bought a shotgun from a member around Christmas, paid him and he handed me 2 boxes of ammo and said Merry Christmas. Many paid more than retail for their firearms past year or so, I imagine they would like to recoup some of that when selling but getting upset on either side does no one any good. Too high, do not buy, offer too low, refuse it with "no thanks". Just a suggestion. Deals are still here you just have more bull crap to wade through to find them, along with listening to all of the posturing and offenses that seem to follow the same members around that argue constantly or are looking for an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom