• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Klarus Flashlight XT11.. 89.99 from amazon..OMFG.

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   4
Reaction score
Let me start of by saying. This Mofo is the brightest flashlight and most well made I've used. Package says 720 Lumens at two hours, and has 4 modes, High, Mid, Low, and Strobe. Has Ability to be mounted and has a pressure switch option. The "hit you in the face" end screws off, and Klarus filters screw on "red, green, blue, and white". Check it out: 20130330_114744_resized.jpg

Is it a AA flashlight? I'd like to compare this with my Surefire Fury. I haven't used anything else other than SF for about 13 years...may look into this. For the money its pretty feature packed.

Waiting for my Cree to get here, advertised at 1600 Lumens and runs off of AA or maybe AAA $17 on E Bay. Buddy has one and it is so much brighter than my Strion its' not funny. Curious to find out how durable it is.

I agree with you. I have the same flashlight and it is amazing how bright it is. Surefires that cost 2 and 3 times as much can't touch this light.

I T&E'd one for our patrol rifles. I had one mounted on a semi-auto 308 (LAR8) ran 80 rds, and ran hundreds on a 5.56-It stood up to the recoil. Only the crenulated bezel fell off. (lock-tite may cure that). Great light We ended up with Surefires due to their lifetime warrant vs 2 years warrant and the China origin of the Klarus.

Back
Top Bottom