• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife holder for angry wives……….

I lived with a girl who tried to stab me with a butcher knife. I do not like knives. About the closest I've come to actually being killed but I had fast reflexes and grabbed her wrist in mid strike, point about an inch from my sternum.

Seeing this, if she was still alive, I'd buy it for her for Chrimuff.
One of the bloodiest calls we ever ran in my FD days was a knife fight between guy and girl friend. Both were cut up but she lost the fight that day Permanently

Mine was Michelle. About 85lbs soaking wet but 80lbs of that was high grade meanness.

I still don't understand why she got so mad. All I said was, "I'm not going to marry you after all."

You'd think she'd been relieved.
Then she confirmed your wisdom in the matter :heh:

I lived with a girl who tried to stab me with a butcher knife. I do not like knives. About the closest I've come to actually being killed but I had fast reflexes and grabbed her wrist in mid strike, point about an inch from my sternum.

Seeing this, if she was still alive, I'd buy it for her for Chrimuff.
We're you banging my ex back then. She dead now as well. And no I didn't have her knocked off. She threw a pair of scissors at me once, and they stuck straight up in the top of my foot.I had to reach down and pull them out, and by that time she was in the car. That bitch was quad polar. She would look at the bi polar bitches and say" hold my beer"

We're you banging my ex back then. She dead now as well. And no I didn't have her knocked off. She threw a pair of scissors at me once, and they stuck straight up in the top of my foot.I had to reach down and pull them out, and by that time she was in the car. That bitch was quad polar. She would look at the bi polar bitches and say" hold my beer"
"quad polar" made me laugh out loud. :thumb:

Lady tells the police dispatcher she accidently
shot her husband and he might be dead.
Dispatcher asks her to check & make sure.
Wife says hold on a minute, sets phone down.
Dispatcher hears a loud bang! then wife comes
back on the line and asks okay, now what should
I do next?

Back
Top Bottom