• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

Old Buck 303. Great knife holds an edge well.

20240514_104824.jpg

The other day after scrolling this thread I broke out a Benchmade that I got from Napa as a spiff. Honestly I have had it for years but was afraid to use it “because it was too nice”. In reality I have $0.00 in this knife. If I never use it it’s useless. If I use it and lose it or break it’s ok. I’ve never carried a $100+ knife but if I bought this knife at retail it would not change my life financially and it’s ok to have nicer things.

Attachments

• IMG_9138.jpeg
    IMG_9138.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 7
The other day after scrolling this thread I broke out a Benchmade that I got from Napa as a spiff. Honestly I have had it for years but was afraid to use it “because it was too nice”. In reality I have $0.00 in this knife. If I never use it it’s useless. If I use it and lose it or break it’s ok. I’ve never carried a $100+ knife but if I bought this knife at retail it would not change my life financially and it’s ok to have nicer things.
Use the hell out of it. I love benchmade knives but I hate the people that make em. I feel better abusing them for that reason.

Use the hell out of it. I love benchmade knives but I hate the people that make em. I feel better abusing them for that reason.

The "gun choppers?"

LOL. I have one a friend gave me but I rarely carry it.
Well guess I’ll use it knowing I’ll never buy another therefore not supporting them

Sorta funny knife story.
Wife was at some women’s function last week, had a couple more new Yankee transplants there.
One woman began telling a story about being at a different function recently. Said one of the ladies had a package that needed to be opened, and a nearby man whipped out his knife and slit it open for her.
Pause….
Wife, thinking there was more to the story, asked “then what?”
Woman said “that’s it. He had that knife in his pocket!”
Wife, again. “I don’t understand, what was the problem?”
Woman.. “He was carrying a knife. With a 4 inch blade. In his pocket.”
Wife explained to the woman that she was living in the South now, and no boy or man would be caught without his pocket knife.
I should give the wife the link to this thread up to show her. That ol’ gal’d probably **** a brick.

Sorta funny knife story.
Wife was at some women’s function last week, had a couple more new Yankee transplants there.
One woman began telling a story about being at a different function recently. Said one of the ladies had a package that needed to be opened, and a nearby man whipped out his knife and slit it open for her.
Pause….
Wife, thinking there was more to the story, asked “then what?”
Woman said “that’s it. He had that knife in his pocket!”
Wife, again. “I don’t understand, what was the problem?”
Woman.. “He was carrying a knife. With a 4 inch blade. In his pocket.”
Wife explained to the woman that she was living in the South now, and no boy or man would be caught without his pocket knife.
I should give the wife the link to this thread up to show her. That ol’ gal’d probably **** a brick.
Give her a case of the vapors. Show her my EDC when I moved back to Macongo.
20170606_122946.jpg

Back
Top Bottom