Status
Not open for further replies.

klarktx

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
Guys,

I have a neat little utility knife. Its a DPX HEST 4 with Brown Micarta handle.

SPECS FROM MANUF:

• Tan texture powder coated 1095 steel blade
  • 57-58 HRC
  • Brass hardware
  • Bottle opener/lifter/thumb control point
  • Micarta scales
  • Hollow handle
  • Lashing points
  • Pry bar
  • Wire breaker
  • Manufactured by Ontario Knife Company in the USA
Specifications

• Overall length: 8.50" / 216mm
  • Blade Length: 4.00" / 100mm
  • Blade Thickness: 0.19" / 5mm
  • Weight: 5.55oz / 157g

I want to do a pass around, something new to this site as far as I can tell.

Here is how it works. It's seriously the honor system.

Everyone, in this thread posts an "I'm In", and they are on the list. I do ask that this be for members with 1000+ posts and 100% positive feedback. I am not generally a post count guy....but it leads to some "tenure" and helps with those that may just want to get a knife and run. If that happens, karma sucks.

I ship to the first person.
They receive, take a photo, check it out, and USE IT. Go to the woods, whittle a train, carve you and your boyfriends name in a tree, build a kite, cut steak....I don't care....BUT USE IT AND TAKE PICS. Its not fragile, give it a work over.

Sit down, write a quick review, your thought, then send to the next person in line ( whose address should be obtained by PM).

I think a period of approx 2 weeks with 2 full weekends should be a good timeframe.

Then so on and so on....all the while keeping its location in the thread.

First person that asked for it was shaneadams...but b.a.customkydex has offered to improve the mediocre sheath. So it will be sent to him, kydex made and then on to Shane.

OFFICIAL LIST:
1.BA CustomKydex ( making sheath, and sure to cut sumpin)
2. Shaneadams90
3. NW Sharpshooter ( and knife breaker)
4. Shrek926
5.JBum
6. Backwoods
7. CigarDave
8. ATLEMT
9. Leatherhead
10. Adam
11. Dial1911
12. D_Max
13. Olchevy
14. Wheeler

LIST CLOSED. THIS QUANTITY WILL TAKE UNTIL LATE SPRING TO MAKE ITS ROUNDS. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING AND I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF ITS KIND.

A few pics and GO !!!
i41.tinypic.com_2nsx89s.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_30vgmc4.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_2i7vlzd.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell man? You scared some of us low-post counters is going to slash a hookers throat with it or something and pin the evidence on some unsuspecting ODTer? Come to think of it, this may just be OPs way of getting rid of it. Good luck to whomever has it when LEO comes for DNA samples.

What the hell man? You scared some of us low-post counters is going to slash a hookers throat with it or something and pin the evidence on some unsuspecting ODTer? Come to think of it, this may just be OPs way of getting rid of it. Good luck to whomever has it when LEO comes for DNA samples.
Try explaining this to a jury. " its not my knife, its everyones. Shrek had it before me and jbum had sloppy 3rds" hahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom