• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife Pass Around- DPX HEST 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODT knife fans and friends. I'd like to close out this thread with an announcement. From inception of this idea I always planned to "gift" the knife to a participant that met a few criteria in their period of review.

*depth of involvement with its pass along
*courtesy show in receiving and providing review in close to the timeline assigned at the start
* quality and attention actually given to photos, written review and practical comparisons of use

After reading over all the posts, comments and even some PM's I've carefully and happily chosen the new owner of the knife.

Wheeler.

Congrats. You were the last to have the knife. It could be said you might have received a knife that had really been put through its paces. But it seemed to be in fair shape. That may be from others using it hard or it may actually be the quality of the knife.
In either case, your time you spent, including your son and quality of the review made the decision a little easier.

Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks to everyone that participated, commented, subscribed or even just stalked. I really enjoyed watching others share in something I really love. Knives.

I've almost completely disappeared from ODT due to all the BS, but this has returned a small glimmer of a notion of what it once was.

I will leave open for one week then close.

I'm speechless. All I can say is thank you.

So I sit here after the SuperBowl (Brady Bowl) and read this post from beginning to end.
ODT was (and probably still is) a rare and cool place where in a world everyone is clearly divided, here they are generally like minded.

I'll also not that a few months ago, Wheeler Wheeler was still using this knife time to time. I believe he keeps it on a pack.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom