• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knifemakers

I am just getting into knife making. I just picked up some knife blanks from a local knife shop to start out with. Cant wait to get into the hobby. Any tips or tricks and tools you recommend would be greatly appreciated.

1669983913894.gif

I am just getting into knife making. I just picked up some knife blanks from a local knife shop to start out with. Cant wait to get into the hobby. Any tips or tricks and tools you recommend would be greatly appreciated.
Look into getting connecting with the Georgia Custom Knifemakers' Guild, through fB or google website for info. You can get all the information and help you could possibly need no matter which direction in knifemaking you take. Some of the best knifemakers in the US are members. We are a teaching Guild, dues (if you decide to join) are light at $50/yr. We do demos at every meeting - quarterly and offer scholarship funding for members.
You are also welcome to attend the Trackrock Hammer-ins at Trackrock Campgrounds in Blairsville, GA. Free, open to public, family oriented, twice a year - spring and fall. Next one will be middle of March '23. This event is mostly bladesmithing oriented but a lot of stock removal guys show up as well. Pm me for more info.

Back
Top Bottom