• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knights armament… wtf

You just love that one don't ya. I am the one that put that there for a laugh. Keep on using it. Doesn't bother me one bit. If it did I wouldn't have put it there. I hope you had a fulfilling day working off those cards, mortgage and car notes. Get a good night's rest there buddy you're gonna need it.

I expressed being sympathetic to the less fortunate and you attack me personally. Just how does that make you look. I won't say it but it isn't a pleasant noun. Or in your case pronoun. 🤣🤣🤣
AK's are mor better..

Here is a link to the Museum at KAC. It is a very large and interesting eclectic collection of military arms and weapons dating from the middle-ages thru modern weaponry. There are a few weapons that exist only at KAC. The Antiaircraft weapon from Eugene Stoners yacht. The cost of KAC arms is high but so are the materials, machine shops, engineering department, heat treating area, inspection area, plating, coating and all the other areas there. The building itself is an old Tomahawk missile assembly plant. They can make every part there on-site. They also have their own range for testing and certifying their weapons. They also are constantly refurbishing weapons for the government. They have their own suppressors and optics areas. It is probably the most complete weapons plant in the U.S. All weapons are fully functional and that is why it is viewable only by invitation.
I did the tour and went to the armor storage also, it was awesome.

And on that not zi am officially of the Knights Armament......WTF?

Everything I said in this thread was just horsing around if I offended you or Donald Trump I do apologize. He probably has a KAC as well.

And on that not zi am officially of the Knights Armament......WTF?

Everything I said in this thread was just horsing around if I offended you or Donald Trump I do apologize. He probably has a KAC as well.
I'm barely in this thread, but I love you... And if we were all sitting in the circle naked, things would be a lot different...ya I said it.

I'm barely in this thread, but I love you... And if we were all sitting in the circle naked, things would be a lot different...ya I said it.
Bruh don’t you know he’s bigger than BDR1 BDR1 and karlvv30 karlvv30 put together. Plus he builds trans ams and 6.8s. Do you even ODT bro?

Back
Top Bottom