• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knights armament… wtf

I certainly agree that they make some nice stuff. I don't think it's any nicer than LWRC, LMT, Hodge, SOLGW, Daniel Defense, etc. Again, I've had two of their rifles in the past. The reaction when you tell your buddy you have a Knights, is what most people pay for. I think that the "Knights" group of guys is the same group that'll spend $700 on a Yeti cooler, and then aggressively tell you how much better it is than your Pelican or Rtic until you agree they are the superior being. Yes, I do own Yeti stuff hahah.

ALSO: No hate intended toward Knights, or the guys that own their stuff. I think they make some cool products, but I think the prices I'm seeing, for at best small incremental improvements, is outrageous. For 5-6 grand you can get a LOT of quality training, and one hell of a fighting setup. Either way this thread makes for some fantastic reading with a cup of coffee haha.

I certainly agree that they make some nice stuff. I don't think it's any nicer than LWRC, LMT, Hodge, SOLGW, Daniel Defense, etc. Again, I've had two of their rifles in the past. The reaction when you tell your buddy you have a Knights, is what most people pay for. I think that the "Knights" group of guys is the same group that'll spend $700 on a Yeti cooler, and then aggressively tell you how much better it is than your Pelican or Rtic until you agree they are the superior being. Yes, I do own Yeti stuff hahah.

ALSO: No hate intended toward Knights, or the guys that own their stuff. I think they make some cool products, but I think the prices I'm seeing, for at best small incremental improvements, is outrageous. For 5-6 grand you can get a LOT of quality training, and one hell of a fighting setup. Either way this thread makes for some fantastic reading with a cup of coffee haha.

Agreed, I'd rather spend the extra on as much training/ammo as possible.

I never understood the infatuation with KAC. When I was doing some prototyping of a rifle for the Army's C-SASS contract, someone sent me a KAC test target for their SASS. It was 2-3 moa. Not very impressive, to say the least. And, IIRC, it was with M118LR ammo (the really good stuff).

I never understood the infatuation with KAC. When I was doing some prototyping of a rifle for the Army's C-SASS contract, someone sent me a KAC test target for their SASS. It was 2-3 moa. Not very impressive, to say the least. And, IIRC, it was with M118LR ammo (the really good stuff).
M118LR is just the ok stuff. It's m80 with bigger bullet. You want that mk 316

Back
Top Bottom