• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knights armament… wtf

I took all my tension out on this poor, unsuspecting Geissele rail that wasn't jiving with my 9" barrel. Now that I think of it, I probably don't deserve a KAC with this sort of Sanford and Son **** going on...

Attachments

• 20230202_205505.jpg
    20230202_205505.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 27
I’ve met a good bit of cool rich Folks. Most of’em were overalls, and you wouldn’t think they had much.
Been my experience in life too. Best friend in Chicago looked like a hobo most of the time, dressed up he looked like a Mexican cement worker. Owned 12 apartment buildings and 5 commercial properties in Lincoln Park & Wriggleyville.

I've been here a minute and I must say, I've never seen so much angst and butthurt over any other topic including flippers, Glock prices and PMs not being returned.

We need to have a KAC Thread Meet & Greet at a range so the fanbois of each tier can shoot against each other in a rifle match.

Been my experience in life too. Best friend in Chicago looked like a hobo most of the time, dressed up he looked like a Mexican cement worker. Owned 12 apartment buildings and 5 commercial properties in Lincoln Park & Wriggleyville.

I've been here a minute and I must say, I've never seen so much angst and butthurt over any other topic including flippers, Glock prices and PMs not being returned.

We need to have a KAC Thread Meet & Greet at a range so the fanbois of each tier can shoot against each other in a rifle match.
Winner gets a KAC

The winner will already have a KAC. They train more and have better guns.

I thought you read this thread?
I guess I better start a new rule at the shoots I attend.

If I, a lowly peasant using a non KAC gun, outshoot anyone WITH a KAC gun, they forfeit their right to the KAC gun and I inherit their property.

If the KAC owner outshoots me, everything is balanced and nothing happens.

I like these rules.

If I, a lowly peasant using a non LMT gun, outshoot anyone WITH a LMT gun, we throw that gun on the ground and jump it together, then post about it on the internet to warn other poor potential victims.

Edited: Honestly I’d be happy to set up a competition of 3v3 teams of non KAC vs KAC shooters just for ****s and giggles. I bet it would be a good time.

Back
Top Bottom