• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Know-It-All Friend on his way home to BLOW HIS HAND OFF!!!

Hands.png

Sorry to be anti-climatic but fortunately by the time I had gotten there, he had packed up shop and said to hell with reloading. He managed to get some brass primed, powder dropped....but apparently had a hiccup somewhere in the resizing stage because each time he'd seat a bullet and go to hammering, the bullet wouldn't fit the neck so it ended up just completely crumpling the brass. Disaster averted........kinda. He ended up giving the powder to his 10 yr old and 6 yr old sons to play with, telling them how cool it is to pour out a trail, light it on fire and watch it burn.

Just for the record, Everything stated above is 100% factual. Nothing has been embelished to make for a better story.

Sorry to be anti-climatic but fortunately by the time I had gotten there, he had packed up shop and said to hell with reloading. He managed to get some brass primed, powder dropped....but apparently had a hiccup somewhere in the resizing stage because each time he'd seat a bullet and go to hammering, the bullet wouldn't fit the neck so it ended up just completely crumpling the brass. Disaster averted........kinda. He ended up giving the powder to his 10 yr old and 6 yr old sons to play with, telling them how cool it is to pour out a trail, light it on fire and watch it burn.

Just for the record, Everything stated above is 100% factual. Nothing has been embelished to make for a better story.
I'm glad to hear your friends alright but somewhere deep inside of me wanted to see the after pictures. I guess thats human nature to not look away from a train wreck.

Back
Top Bottom